We are a small, community charity based in the borough of Richmond upon Thames, with almost 30 years’ experience across a range of mental health issues.
At our Richmond premises, we arrange a variety of confidential support services throughout the year, available to anyone over the age of 18.
Though we do not charge for our services, as a community organisation ASCA operates on a donation system, to ensure people have access whatever their financial circumstances. During an initial assessment appointment, an appropriate weekly donation will be agreed between you and your counsellor.
We offer one-to-one counselling and group services for:
- People with issues around alcohol and / or drugs
- People struggling to cope with / wanting support around a range of everyday issues such as abuse, bereavement, loss, self-esteem, relationships
- Carers, family members, friends and anyone affected by the addiction of others
- People struggling with mild mental health issues such as anxiety / depression, that are under the current management of a mental health professional and / or GP
- People in recovery from addiction who are experiencing difficulties in their lives
- People experiencing process addictions, such as computer gaming, gambling, pornography, relationship with food, and sex
Please be aware:
- To access our services you must be registered with a GP
- We are not an emergency service, nor part of the NHS
- We are not able to offer medical or crisis interventions
Could you benefit from our support?
If you feel that you could benefit, please contact us directly by telephone for further information.
Address: 233 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2LL
Office opening hours: Monday 8am - 4pm, Tuesday 8am - 4pm and Saturday 10am -1pm
Telephone number: 020 8940 1160. There is an 24-hour answer phone, if you leave a message we will get back to you within office hours.
Ranjit Dhillon - Chief Executive
Artemis Manias - Counselling Service Manager.
Julia Sands – Operations Manager
Susan Morgan – Therapist/Carers Group Therapist
Geoff Pope - Chair
Pauline Gore - Treasurer
You might also like