The main points of the policy are:
- what data we collect (we collect data such as your name, address, phone number, age and details about issues your are requesting support for)
- where we store it (we store data either in lockable drawers/ cupboards in the office)
- why we collect it (we collect data to provide beneficiaries with support, advice and information); some of this is collected on a lawful basis, some for legitimate business reasons)
- when we might share data (to refer you to another service or get additional support for you; this will always be discussed with you and consent will be sought first)
- how long we keep it for (we keep data for different periods, depending in the law, terms and conditions of grant agreements or contracts and how long you receive a service from us)
- your rights (you can amend your data, have it deleted, have it transferred, limit what is recorded and/ or shared, and have access to your data.
You might also like